-
July 13th, 2002, 01:26 AM
#1
Inactive Member
-
July 13th, 2002, 01:31 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
July 13th, 2002, 10:38 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Yuck.
Why warn me? My car is locked in my garage basically 24/7 and when I do take it out, I don't leave it parked anywhere for more the a few hours without me.
-
July 13th, 2002, 01:35 PM
#4
-
July 13th, 2002, 05:06 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Christ man... I would probably shoot myself.
It looks so lonely among the 1981 Ford Granada and the ghetto Sunfire or whatever. [img]frown.gif[/img]
I'm glad you got your motor at least. Are the punks who did this dead/been aphrehended?
Godspeed.
Chuck
P.S. Holden; mine is locked in a garage too. It's not a Type R or anything but I'm still nervous as hell... the key is that nobody knows where it is!
-
July 13th, 2002, 05:21 PM
#6
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Holden:
Yuck.
Why warn me? </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Same color, it would be what yours would look like. [img]eek.gif[/img]
Everything is being taken care of.......some things just take more time than others
-
July 14th, 2002, 12:21 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I didn't even notice. Our color looks black under so many lighting conditions.
-
July 16th, 2002, 04:03 AM
#8
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Holden:
Yuck.
Why warn me? My car is locked in my garage basically 24/7 and when I do take it out, I don't leave it parked anywhere for more the a few hours without me.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
its only takes 60 seconds remember [img]wink.gif[/img]
Mac
-
July 16th, 2002, 08:40 AM
#9
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by [MacGyver]:
its only takes 60 seconds remember [img]wink.gif[/img]
Mac</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, for the rocket scientists that stole my car, it took exactly 44min. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
-
July 25th, 2002, 06:26 PM
#10
Inactive Member
damn tony that really sucks,glad u got your stuff back even though its not really the same as it was.. hope u have better luck in the future and that those guys get assraped in jail!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks